Requirements IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal

What You Need Before You Start

  • Must have an active Licensed Vocational Nursing license within the state of California
  • LVN license must be clear and free of any restrictions
  • Agree to terms and policies
  • Sign consent for IV insertions and blood withdrawals
  • YOU MUST BRING: A print-out of your active license without restrictions and consent to start IV/BW on the first day of clinicals¬†
What You Need Before You Start

Learn Our Requirements